Alloy wheel refurbishment in Leicester for a perfect car exterior
The alloy wheels are the symbolic “shoes” of any car. If they are old, damaged and don’t look well, they can completely ruin the whole look of the vehicle. That is why, in order to keep the vehicle exteriors of our clients to the highest standards, we offer alloy wheel refurbishment service in Leicester. Types of services we offer:
- Powder coating – with its help, the wheels of your car will not only look as good as new, but their colour can also be changed. The process includes removing the old layers of paint as well as any damage to the wheels. After that, the new paint is applied and baked in a special oven.
- Diamond cutting – in order to achieve the best possible lines in alloy wheels, a diamond cutting technology needs to be used. Nowadays, most new cars and expensive wheels are diamond cut. With this technology, the cuts can be as small as 0.01 millimetre.
- Alloy wheel customisation – many of our clients want their cars to be unique. To achieve that, we offer not only alloy wheel refurbishment but also customisation. It can be different – custom colours, forms, and more.
No matter the type of service you require, The Motor Company is the right option for you. From dent repair, through re-paint, all the way to alloy wheel refurbishment – our team of technicians will make sure that your car’s exterior and interior are flawless! Book your appointment on 0116 287 0792 or visit us at Golf Course Ln, Leicester LE3 1UY for a free quote!
Has your car recently suffered a hit and in need of dent removal or scratch repair? Or maybe you wish to fix any exterior damage of your vehicle in order to increase its market value and sell it for a better price? Whatever the case, The Motor Company is the reliable car body shop in Leicester you can count on.
Here are some of the reasons why others have trusted us with a variety of painting and dent repair services:
- Professional painting equipment – we’ve always considered the final results of our work to be the most important thing. This is the reason why The Motor Company uses tools and equipment by some of the world-renowned brands. This helps us offer nothing less than impeccable results with every re-painting and repair job.
- Experienced technicians – having professional equipment and accessories won’t mean anything if you don’t know how to use them. That is why we are happy to say that the team at our car shop has performed a variety of painting jobs and car body repairs in Leicester and will handle your vehicle with the care it deserves.
- Additional services – nowadays, nobody has the time to search for technicians that specialise in different car repairs. The Motor Company can handle almost everything that your car needs – from engine repairs and oil change to tyre fitting, MOT tests, and car body repairs. In Leicester, we are the one-stop-shop for any vehicle!
How the car body repair service is performed – from inspection to car detailing
Step 1 – inspection. First of all, we need to assess the situation. Is painting work needed, how deep is the dent, what techniques should be used to fix the damage – these questions need to be answered at this stage. After we know what is needed, we’ll schedule an appointment for the repair.
Step 2 – dent removal & scratch repair. First of all, the dent needs to be handled with by pushing the back of the car part to its original form. If the dent is located somewhere with limited access, the so-called glue pulling is used. A technician uses hot glue to pull the metal to its default place. This is a good option for all types of dents as it doesn’t damage the paint. If there are scratches or any damage to the painting, they need to be fixed before the re-painting is done.
Step 3 – paint job. After all car body parts are repaired, it’s time to return them to their original colour. In most cases, this is done in special spray booths. There, the auto body parts that need re-painting are being sprayed with the right colour and type of paint. After a short time, the paint dries and your car looks as good as new.
Step 4 – detailing. In order to protect the body parts of your vehicle for longer, we recommend benefiting from our car detailing service in Leicester. It can be done both for the exterior and the interior of your vehicle. Car detailing can include a variety of products that add additional protective layers for the interior and the body parts of your car.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Painting Services:
Where can I find my paint code?
There are a few ways that you can find the paint code for your vehicle. One way is to look in the owner’s manual. Another way is to look on the inside of the driver’s side door panel. The paint code will usually be listed on a sticker somewhere in that area. If you can’t find the code anywhere, you can always call your local dealership and they should be able to help you out.
How soon can I drive my car after painting?
It is typically recommended that you wait at least 24 hours after painting your car before driving it. This gives the paint time to properly dry and set so that it is less likely to be damaged or scratched. If you must drive sooner than this, be sure to take extra care and avoid any situations where your car could come into contact with something that could damage the paint.
What is Car Detailing?
Car detailing is the process of cleaning and polishing the interior and exterior of a car to make it look its best. This can be done by hand or with specialised equipment, and it often requires the use of harsh chemicals and solvents. Car detailers may also provide other services such as paint correction, engine cleaning, and headlight restoration.
When it comes to the exterior of a car, detailing involves everything from washing and waxing the paintwork to cleaning the wheels and tires.
The interior of a car is just as important as the exterior when it comes to detailing. Every nook and cranny must be cleaned, and all upholstery and carpeting must be shampooed. The windows should be streak-free, and all surfaces should be free of dust and debris.
What is the difference between cleaning and detailing a car?
Detailing a car is generally more extensive and thorough than cleaning a car. When you detail a car, you clean the interior and exterior of the vehicle, paying special attention to all of the nooks and crannies. You might also polish and wax the exterior to give it that extra shine. In short, detailing a car is like giving it a deep clean, inside and out.